Bronze with gilt patina, signed ‘Henri Vallette’ and dated 1936
Stamped ‘FONDERIE DES ARTISTES PARIS’ (1920-1938)
H. 36 ; L. 31 ; P. 18 cm.
The Fonderie des Artistes was a cooperative foundry created in 1920 by the sculptors Henry Arnold, François Cogné, Charles Favre-Bertin, Henri Dieupart, Paul Landowski, Roger Bloche, Marcel temporal et Jacques Petitot.
The foundry based in Paris, 14th district, at the site of the Florimond Costenoble workshops.